LATEST SEVEN PASS MODEL – NEXA SERIES
Based on our experience and having sold more than 1500 units of single , double pass and five pass type of Air Heater we have introduced our latest model of Seven Pass model our Nexa series.
Due to rising cost and shortage of fuel, we have additionally added two more passes in the existing model of ours and redesigned this machine. The ambient air flow inside the air heater has been changed also for better transfer of heat.
The insulation has been professionally done by experts to attest heat loss. Over all we are able to achieve about 10% to 15% more efficiency than our five pass models Air Heater.
|MODELS AND CAPACITY CHART OF PARUCCO AIR HEATER (SEVEN PASS) NEXA SERIES|
|CAPACITY||8 SERIES||10 SERIES||14 SERIES||16 SERIES||18 SUPER||18 SERIES||20 SERIES|
|SEVEN PASS||SEVEN PASS||SEVEN PASS||SEVEN PASS||SEVEN PASS||SEVEN PASS||SEVEN PASS|
|Hot Air Output in Kgs/Hr||11000||15000||22000||32000||35000||40000||45000|
|at 140 degree C (Max)|
|Heat Output in K.Cal /Hr.||400000||500000||700000||900000||1100000||1300000||1400000|
|(taken at 5000 K.cal||to||to||to||to||to||to||to|
|per Kg of Coal)||450000||600000||750000||1050000||1250000||1400000||1500000|
|Fuel Burning Capacity|
|Firewood (KGs)||0.34 M3||0.51 M3||0.68 M3||0.85 M3||1.02 M3||1.275 M3||1.445 M3|
Brief Features :-
- Compact model.
- Additional two in built passes to lower the exhaust temperature.
- Outer casing insulation improved to protect radiation loss.
- Different sockets provided to take temperature readings at every flue passing and ambient air passing to monitor the heater.
- Refractory used are of more superior quality along with ceramic gaskets as per good & safety standard.
With all these improvisations, we were able to achieve the following:-
- Quicker pre heating time
- Lower flue gas exhaust temperatures thereby reducing the fuel intake drastically.
- In comparison to boilers and other Air Heater manufacturer our system is far superior, durable and efficient.
- More stability in temperatures.
- Compact Model.
- Lower fuel consumption by 15% to 18% over the five pass and double pass old model Air Heaters.
- Lower flue gas exhaust temperature due to additional two more passes.
- Lesser Pre-heating time than 16 Series Five Pass Air Heater.
- Stability in temperature is better than Five Pass Air Heater.
Certain new features have been included :-
- Specially designed outer casing with professionally done installation with ceramic blanket for prevention of loss of heat.
- Refractories used are more superior quality with ceramic gaskets provided as per good and safety standard.
- Different sockets provided to take temperature reading at various zone.